Calcium carbonate (CaCO3) is an inorganic compound, commonly known as limestone, limestone, stone powder, marble, etc. Calcium carbonate is neutral, basically insoluble in water, but soluble in hydrochloric acid.
1. Light calcium carbonate can be used as leavening agent, flour treatment agent, anticaking agent, acidity regulator, nutrition enhancer, curing agent, etc.
2. Used as a feed nutrition enhancer.
3. Calcium carbonate whisker is one of the earliest used and most used fillers in rubber industry and plastic industry. In the rubber industry, it is widely used in hoses, rubber sheets, rubber cloth, rubber shoes and medical products, and is a good filler for reducing product costs.
4. Calcium carbonate whisker is one of the earliest used and most used fillers in rubber industry and plastic industry. In the rubber industry, it is widely used in hoses, rubber sheets, rubber cloth, rubber shoes and medical products, and is a good filler for reducing product costs. In the plastics industry, it is mainly used for soft polyvinyl chloride composites, plastisols and glass fiber reinforced polyester composites, such as wire sheaths, artificial leather and other extruded and rolled products. The general dosage is about 20 parts. There are also a large number of applications in calcium plastic materials, such as rigid PVC pipes and plates. In addition, this product is also widely used in papermaking, coating, ink industry and daily chemical products.
5. Compared with general granular calcium carbonate, calcium carbonate whiskers show significant strengthening and toughening effects. Calcium carbonate whiskers can be used to reinforce plastics and rubber. For example, it can be used as a reinforcing modifier for polyamide, polycarbonate, thermoplastic polyester, ABS, PP and other resins, while reducing costs, it can also improve the bending strength, dimensional stability, and thermal stability of the product. Used as high-grade paper filler in the paper industry, this paper can be used as a flame-retardant paper for interior decoration and other aspects. Calcium carbonate whisker is non-toxic and is an ideal substitute for asbestos. It can be used as a friction material instead of asbestos to manufacture friction materials such as automobile brake pads.
6. It is a rubber filler, which can make the rubber bright in color, high elongation, high tensile strength and good wear resistance. It is also used as a filler in industries such as artificial leather, wires, polyvinyl chloride, coatings, inks and papermaking. When used in the production of microporous rubber, it can be foamed uniformly.
7. Used as an analytical reagent, such as a reference reagent. Sample flux and volatile additives in emission spectrum analysis. It is also used as silicon single crystal slicing glue, thick film capacitor material, optical glass and raw material for pharmaceutical industry.
8. Used as a white filler for plastics, paper, rubber, coatings, inks, etc., it is one of the most widely used fillers. Its price is low, the source is wide, the relative density is small, in addition to the incremental effect, it can also improve the processing performance and product performance. In the daily chemical industry, it is used as a raw material for manufacturing toothpaste and tooth powder. In medicine, it is used as an antacid for gastric and duodenal ulcer and an antidote for acidosis. In agriculture, it is used as feed additive and antibacterial agent for dairy cows. Used in industrial waste gas treatment to remove SO2 from sulfur-containing waste gas. Used as a neutralizer and flocculant for industrial wastewater in water treatment. Used as an anti-sticking agent in the production of linoleum felt. It is used to eliminate sourness in wine brewing, and it is also used as a filler for making matches, pencils, crayons, insulation materials, and welding rods.
9. It is used to make raw materials such as fragrant powder, pressed powder, gouache, rouge, etc. It is used as a flavor mixture when making powder cosmetics. It is also mainly used as a friction agent for toothpaste, which is a hard abrasive for toothpaste.